Hi, welcome to Sonic Fan Characters Wiki! Thanks for your edit to the User:Austin Bison page.
no problem bro. always happy to help. and i liked your character. polar bear. real original. you're going to make a fine member of our community! :D (and i would be happy to draw one of your characters, if that's ok.) :3
EEEEE! i love all of your characters! they're so original!!! and if i were to use sarcasm, it would be labeled n stuff, like "oh your characters are SOO original (haha sarcasm)." but i would never do that XD
I'll get right on that picture. :)
AAAAAAH! don't ask me such a hard question! XD my favorite character of yours is either Aedipus or Rugal... I like them both! (maybe i could draw them toghether) electricCatfish (talk) 21:03, June 25, 2014 (UTC)
i think that you know perfectly well from that picture i made of Misty that i will go overboard, just to support your cause of character-making. :P
Oh ok thnxs, sorry about that I didn't know. I really don't know about "magick" stuff, so sorry for any inconvenience. Also if I was drawing a fan art for one of your characters, you don't mind if I used a base because my drawing skills with hands and feet are really low atm lol.
If you really want to, then that's ok, as long as it isnt an obvious recolor but if you are going to use a base because of one or two parts, then I suggest in the future, using human references and draw them more cartoony ^^ I dont mind at all though, and I cant wait to see it
Austin Bison (talk) 02:51, June 28, 2014 (UTC)
I'm going to do your request very soon but which character would you prefer for me to draw
Arid the lion or Austin the lynx
Charlotte Aubrey Karengton Character Review
Character Name: Charlotte Aubrey Karengton
- Picture & Drawing Category: 10/10 No sign of recolor's. I also love your characters design. I do not know if it's me or what, but I think it is cool when someone mixes a character with old fashion clothing or style.
- "Fact's about the character" Category: 9/10 -1 point would not effect the outcome, I do like how you described Charlotte Aubrey Karengton in great detail, I just think a little about her can be added. Other than that, your description of her is flawless.
- Bio & Back Story Category: 10/10 Great life story about the Charlotte Aubrey Karengton, you explained in great detail how your character learned "Magick" and what "Magick" is. You also explained about the character's appearance, and why she looks like someone from the 19th century. But the best part in her bio, that I think, is her situation and the lost of her old life. This in my mind can really make a character unique in many ways.
- Power & Weakness Category: 9/10 Charlotte Aubrey Karengton power's are good, and the equal out with her weakness's. I put it at a 9 because I still do not understand the "Magick" aspect, but looking at the rest of the page -1 point would not really effect her ^.^.
- Item & Weapon Category: 10/10 It is a umbrella 0.0 that is unique! Normally I would just see characters with guns, Katana, plain magic, daggers, swords, etc. But when I reviewed Charlotte Aubrey Karengton, the umbrella weapon really caught my interest.
- Spelling & Grammar Category: 10/10 I shall give you a 10 in this category, but you need to fix the spelling "travelled" to "traveled" in the 7th paragraph of Charlotte Aubrey Karengton history section. If you want to check, copy and paste the section, then go to this site for spell & grammar check. (http://www.spellcheck.net/)
- Overall rating: 10/10 This is not "sugar coated"! I really think that Charlotte Aubrey Karengton is a great character. You have done a good job on her page, and her art style. Even though there was one spelling issue (not Magick), I give this page a 10/10 rating. Good job and keep up the good work Austin, hope you like your review :).
Your request, sorry for the somewhat bad quality
Hay Austin, sorry for the delay, but I got your request done. I did the picture for your character " Austin Harsiesis " and turned him into a M3 Stuart, a picture reference was used. Here you go:("This...is...SPARTA!!!" (talk) 18:30, December 12, 2014 (UTC))
Hello! I saw a very descriptive comment of yours on a user's character profile - it intrigued me and made me curious about your opinions on other characters. If you would be so kind, only if he interests you enough, could you possibly review a WIP character of mine? Many things are not entirely solid with him yet but I have fair confidence in him being decent. Your input on him would be very helpful! Thank you for your time. http://sonicfanchara.wikia.com/wiki/Scintilla_the_Squarespot
I need to go now. I'm forced to go. Sorry, you're gonna have to handle this yourself, I'm sorry.
We'll be fine. This all is just a minor annoyance
Austin Bison (talk) 05:36, July 20, 2016 (UTC)
He went crazy again. He's taking the chance when we're offline. There is no way that we can fix all of it tomorrow alone. Lets hope the admins will help us. Goodbye for now.
Hello there, its The-Bismarck here wanting to thak you for the actions you did in protecting the wiki against Tolls ^^.
Emergancy Trial Period:
Hello its bismarck here stating wanting to let you know you will be placed in a "emergancy trial period". Due to recent recolor uploads, toll attacks, and possible joke chracters and rule violations we are in need of wiki moderators. This trail period will span for about two weeks and be monitored by the active admins. And election process will be held later in the fure, due to the need of moderating of the wiki. Hers some tips of improve your qualifications:
- Pinning Joke characters or characters that raise red flags for trolling.
- Pinning recolor pictures that violate "copyright" rules.
- Pinning user arguments or try to ease the issues and resolve.
- Pinning any user if he/she has broken any rules.
- If issue is too severe bring the issue to the Admins, if it gets too out of hand and no admins are on; alert the nearest wikia staff.
I appreciate you fixing the links, but in the future please point out if there's a problem instead of changing it yourself. If I didn't notice the summary message you left, it might have just looked like some of the troll edits from a bit ago. Again, thanks for the edit, but just in the future mention instead.
It's not that I suspected YOU would do anything. It's just seeing someone editing something that doesn't match with their name (that isn't a roleplay) that raises a red flag a bit. Nothing bad happened though so is all good.
Hey. Mind if I call you Austin?
I hope this doens't offend you, but since you pointed out certain issues about Serena, I decided to revamp her into a neutral-aligned girl named Clara Sakurano.
I wouldn't mind at all if you decide to help me with her, as I may end up making her seem.... OP.
Asonja here to give you a quick message: I am okay, I'm doing fine and I'm pretty much avaliable for rps since we haven't seem to have do yet.
Why thank you! I'm honored by the compliment. ^_^"
I'll start by saying I've always admired your art; I actually didn't know how to say it in a way that wasn't too weird or out of place. But your characters are great.
As for cell shading, I try to go with colors that aren't darker vesions of the original. I guess I can give an example: For her yellow fur, instead of using her fur color with black at 50% opacity, for instance, I gave her a separate orange-ish color, and for highlights I did a lighter cream color. Same goes for the red in that I use orange for highlights versus a pink that's close to the red. I've noticed the Sonic artists tend to do the same when it comes to shading, so I just tried to adopt that. I think it brightens the photo more.
Other than that, I can't really recall following other style rules as I did back then, but if you have any other questions I'll try my best to come up with suggestions! :P
Contact me on facebook or skype about that roleplay thing.